? servers

? players online

SG LoL Tournament.

• Content Count:  4550

Fo' real this time.

league-of-legends-logo.jpg

Link to tournament page - > http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/tournaments.php?do=view&id=22

Liink to make a team -> http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/teams.php?do=addteam

Custom teams. If you are to be a captain of a team, create a team. Or join a current team your captain made.

5 v 5.

Summoners rift.

Round Robin. Best out of 3 matches.

$300 prize split 5 ways. ($60 each) Supporter status and 20k credits each. (Non transferrable).

Runner up - same as 1st except no money.

Good luck.

Rules

1) Your must turn up for your match when scheduled. Failure to do so will mean you forfeit. The times will be posted once the tournament has started.

2) Use the players in your teams, 2 subs allowed (7 slot teams maximum allowed to enter). Once you have played your first match, you cannot change the members of your team or else you will be disqualified.

3) You must give me a paypal email address for me to send the money to you if you win. Failure to do so will obviously mean you get no moneyz.

4) A regular 5 v 5 game on summoners rift must be played. Notihng else. Win by destroying their nexus.

5) Players who do not normally go onto SG but want to play will need to sign up on the forum first if they haven't already. Additionally your team needs to be comprised of at least 2 member gamers or above in SG so a group of randoms don't just steal the pot of gold. This is an SG tournament after all.

How a round robin system works:

Essentially you play every other team in the tournament, so you play 7 matches. You gain points by winning, and whichever team has the most points after playing every other team wins. If there is a tie then those teams tied will play each other until a winner is determined.

Edited by Spartan

• Content Count:  4550

Money prize for a non steam game but no dollars for CS:S scrim tourney, blasphemy going on at steamgamers!

Seriously though, good luck for everyone. even though lol is gei

This SGSL was supposed to be a trial, according to Caution, so I didn't put a proper prize. Next SGSL should have one.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1563

im pretty good and I still need a team, the downside is I need to make a new account for that region.

Edit: Feel free to join CRY ME A RIV3R

• Content Count:  528

im pretty good and I still need a team, the downside is I need to make a new account for that region

Edit2: so I tried to make a new account for north america but I always get on the EU-W register page;

Under date of birth there is a region changer option

Reply to Thread